The team at Javelina would like to congratulate all the people looking for positive change in government who were willing to step forward by running for public office. In particular, we would like to congratulate and thank winning 2012 candidates with whom we worked:
- Congressman Ed Pastor who, with 81.5 percent of the vote, achieved his highest percentage in a 20-year career
- Tempe Mayor Mark Mitchell (May election)
- Glendale City Council member-elect Sam Chavira, who challenged a 16-year incumbent and won by a 20 percent margin
- State Senator-elect Anna Tovar
- State Representative-elect Mark Cardenas
- State Representative-elect Jonathan Larkin (Independent Expenditure)
- Phoenix Union High School Board member-elect Ian Danley
- Roosevelt School Board member-elect Lawrence Robinson
Each of these races was unique and allowed the Javelina team to bring our broad range of skills to the table: direct mail to opposition research, campaign strategy to press management.
We are proud to have been a part of so many high quality campaigns.