More specifically, you will:
- Proactively drive projects forward to meet outlined objectives
- Create and execute strategic work plans
- Develop and manage the time, talent, budget and resources of various client projects so that they meet our standard of excellence
- Communicate regularly with clients on behalf of the project team
- Cultivate a client experience where customers feel appreciated, communicated with, and astonished by our level of work
- Cultivate an environment where team members are heard, valued, and supported
- Collaborate internally to create and implement systems and processes that make our work more efficient, consistent, and innovative
- Conduct rudimentary data analysis to analyze budgets and make data driven decisions
- Work within existing processes and procedures while also seeking to innovate and improve the way we do the work
- Build and maintain excellent customer service by practicing proactive communication and being responsive to client needs
- Assist in the growth and development of Javelina as a company by participating in department and company-wide strategic planning activities
- Assist in advancing the Javelina brand through participation in sales and marketing initiatives
Obsessed with the details. You reliably complete tasks on time and to a high standard. You’re organized and can track a project from beginning to end and catch things before they go wrong.
An excellent communicator. Your verbal and written communication to your colleagues and clients is concise and builds their trust and confidence.
An ambitious goal setter. You’re driven to set and meet ambitious goals for yourself and your projects.
A relationship builder. You foster warm relationships with others and seek to understand people and what they need.
Collaborative. You seek out opportunities to ensure ideas and solutions are developed collaboratively.
A self-starter. Call it initiative, hustle, or just plain motivation, you’re always thinking ahead and pushing projects forward without follow up or reminders.
Coachable. You take feedback seriously, not personally. You own your mistakes and use them as a learning opportunity to swiftly make the changes necessary.
Flexible. When things do go wrong (which they sometimes do), you are calm, solution-focused, and work with your team to find the best way forward. You are comfortable reprioritizing and pivoting to a new approach.
Priority will be given to candidates who have all or some of the following qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in a project management capacity
- 2+ years in a client facing role
- Highly proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience working with project management systems such as Asana, Monday.com, Trello, Workamajig or similar
- Project management certification
Most importantly, you value what we value:
- Kindness: You approach every situation with awareness and empathy
- Ownership: You lead from where you are and embrace responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Growth: You strive for improvement in all areas through teaching, learning, and evaluation
- Support: You see people for who they are in order to give intentional, proactive help and encouragement
We’re a growing company with big ambitions. Our environment is more of a start-up than a corporate office. We embrace change, learning, and growth in every area.
We care about your total well-being. From flexible paid time off, paid family leave, healthcare benefits, matching funds for retirement accounts, weekly 1:1 meetings with your supervisor, and an education stipend, our benefits are designed to support you in every area of your life, not just work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of color, those who identify as LGBTQ+, people with disabilities, veterans, and those with a history of incarceration or criminal history to apply.
- Initial Posting Date: June 16, 2022
- Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until filled.
- Employment Type: Full-time, exempt
- Salary Range: $45,000 – $65,000 annually. Compensation commensurate with experience and rates consistent with your geographic market.
- A ton of other great things:
- A remote working environment
- Flexible paid time off (meaning, we don’t limit the number of paid days off)
- Company-wide paid office closure for Thanksgiving week and the two weeks around the winter holidays
- 12 paid national holidays, some of which coincide with the Thanksgiving and winter office closures
- Earned sick days
- Health insurance
- 401k plan with 4% employer match
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave per year after a full year of employment in the case that a child joins the home, or to care for the health of yourself or a family member
- An annual stipend for professional development/educational opportunities
- Commission on any clients you bring in
Apply now by filling out this form!