At Javelina, we bring stories to life for our clients, so our clients can change the world. We’re hard-working, driven to win, and passionate about progress.
We’re looking for a content creation intern to assist the Marketing and Client Services teams on a variety of projects. From rebranding a non-profit to running a political campaign, every day brings something new.
This is a paid internship at $13/hr. We’re looking for candidates that can intern at least 15 hours per week.
Main tasks and responsibilities for this educational opportunity will include but not be limited to:
- Create social media content for Javelina and our clients including writing copy, creating graphics, and scheduling posts.
- Design and layout documents as needed
- Develop creative ways to grow Javelina’s audience and engagement
- Contribute to Javelina’s marketing efforts including pulling statistics from social media, creating and sending newsletters, assisting with the podcast and other duties as needed.
- Positive and forward thinking
- Able to complete stellar work independently or as part of a team
- A great communicator – both verbal and written
- Curious and eager to learn
- A creative problem solver
What you’ll learn
- How to plan and execute content calendars
- How to prioritize needs
- A variety of marketing techniques across different industries
A strong candidate will have the following qualities:
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Majoring in a related field
- Knowledge of or interest in any of the following: marketing, communications, politics/political campaigns, non-profits
- Passionate about progressive issues and causes